Hot Cocoa Bombs are the new IT items
Everyone loves desserts and this is one dessert that is delicious and interactive. Introducing the cocoa bomb or chocolate bomb. I have been making desserts and chocolates for awhile now and couldn't wait to get started on this new trend. Since it is the holiday season, I had fun using festive colors and unique designs. Here are some options you can use when you make your cocoa bombs:
1) Edible gold or silver spray. Immediately add sprinkles to the top before it dries. Easy to use and has a vanilla scent,
2) Red, white or blue sparkle gel from @Wilton. It always comes in an easy to use container for making designs.
3) Multiple sprinkle jar (white and gold) from @Wilton @Michaels Crafts. I used the white and gold balls for ornaments. The pearl sprinkles add a nice shine. The gold sprinkles really resemble gold.
4) Mix white and dark chocolate to give a marble effect, but don't mix too much or it will turn to a light brown. I loved it so much, I didn't even add anything to the top.
5) Use different flavor chocolate chips like: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter or butterscotch.
6) Mini or regular sized cupcake liners hold the bomb in place and adds a decorative feel.
7) Add more than cocoa powder. Suggestions: marshmallows, sprinkles, candies, chopped peppermints.
Good luck and keep practicing. SUBSCRIBE and Visit my YOUTUBE channel to see step-by-step tutorials.
Dana Does Desserts & More - YouTube